[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby Library - Discovered

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Jun 2 08:22:50 PDT 2003

Eddy's son is a retired doctor, I think his initials are E.J., who last I
knew was living in Ventura, CA, just below Santa Barbara. He was a
classmate, though a couple years ahead of me at North Hollywood High school
(Gene Estes was of my graduating class as was John Williams). You might try
a search of the Ventura
phone area, or the local medical association there. Hope that helps.
The charts must be mostly by Matty or Bob Haggart. What a find.
I have a sketch of Stomp Mr. Henry Lee that Matty gave me when I was
studying arranging with hi in the 1960's before I left for Chicago.. Eddie
recorded that with a studio band for Capitol as Eddie Miller and his
Orchestra, an old black label Cap.
That one was a Matty Matlock chart.
Don Ingle