[Dixielandjazz] swingin' in a bliss - a short report

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 19:44:11 PDT 2003

Tito, I was very disappointed to find that I missed meeting you at the BMP
on the Delta Queen.  I don't know how I missed you, because I think we were
the last to leave.

I found I just missed you, too, at the Three Clarinette program that was
taped with the Jim Cullum Jazz Band.  Mop came by after he got off stage and
asked me if I had got to meet you..........  I looked and looked, but
decided you had already "left the building".

Perhaps we will have another opportunity as we travel down this "Jazz Road."

Regards.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX