[Dixielandjazz] Logan Ohio Fest Sold Out

Charles Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Sun Jun 1 15:20:58 PDT 2003

Mates:    Charlie Hooks wrote "according to the web site reservations for the Logan Bash are all sold out"
    This will be our first trip to Logan, but since we are only 2 1/2 hours away, we found motel reservations about 50 miles down the road (where we wanted to end up anyway, in Chillicothe. Ohio at the Country Hearth Inn.  Their telephone number is 740-775-2500)  Yesterday they had about 30 vacancies.   There may be motels in Lancaster, Ohio, which is only 30 miles away on a good highway.   Those Hocking Hills can be intimidating for a flatlander.    Check Mapquest.   All this being said, I am assuming that reservations meant motel and not the various venues.    email me off-line if I can be of any help.    Regards,     Charlie & Evelyn Coleman      charliew8fim at ncool.net       .