[Dixielandjazz] Orange County Classic Jazz Fest, Aug 7-10--F2F?

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 29 23:47:25 PDT 2003

>Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:52:55 -0400
>From: Jerry Gordon <jerrygordon at juno.com>
>
>Is anyone making plans for a F2F / BMP at this event??
>
>Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY
**-------------------------------------------------------------**
Jerry and others--
     Yes, and who all from us will be there?  The first band on Friday
is not till 10:30, so there would be time about 9:30 to meet
somewhere there in the hotel and exchange felicitations, wise
sayings, various enthusiasms, while getting on the outside of a
preternaturally red beverage adulterated with life-preserving fluids.
Yes he said yes i will o yes... (sorry, got Joyced for a moment
there).

     Dan
--
**  Dan Augustine     Austin, Texas     ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu  **
**    "I am sitting in the smallest room in the house.  I have your   **