[Dixielandjazz] N'awlins Bound... had a lotta help!

Bigbuttbnd at aol.com Bigbuttbnd at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 11:27:08 PDT 2003

Thanks to everyone on the list who responded to my requests for advice on
good eats and good music on my recent trip to N'awlins...

Everyone (and 'specially Rebecca in Flower Mound) had great tips and we ate
our way through the Crescent City like a couple of buzzsaws. The Quarter Scene,
The Royal Cafe and The Star Steakhouse proved to be exceptional choices...
Rebecca should write a travelogue!

Anyway... we had a great time, although we didn't get to hear much in the way
of OKOM. Next time we'll concentrate on music!

Thanks, everybody!
Rocky & Becky Ball
Atlanta