Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jul 22 23:12:38 PDT 2003

Hello fellow Jazz fans,

     I've been through so many many years and posts with you guys. I've enjoyed my ride but I can't remain a kid forever. I will always love jazz and the people behind the mouthpieces but as this list goes on and on, the members become younger and less understanding of the true value of Dixieland. I am officially announcing my retirement of The Dixieland Jazz Mailing List as of August 14, 2003 and I will be relocating to Columbus, Ohio with my daughter. I hope you all enjoyed the mailing list as much as I did, but all good things must come to an end. I hope to see and hear from many of you as I hope to with letters and phone calls through the years. Its been one hell of a ride!
                                                                        All The Best,
                                                                        Robert S. Ringwald

mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA