[Dixielandjazz] Help wanted at All About Jazz website.

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Mon Jul 21 23:36:34 PDT 2003

Help wanted at the All About Jazz website.  The following information was
found at www.allaboutjazz.com and could be an interesting opportunity to
educate their "jazz" readers about OKOM if anyone is interested.  They think
jazz started with Louis Armstrong, so they could use a little education
about the history of jazz.
Contribute to All About Jazz
Hello Fellow Jazz Enthusiast!
The good people at All About Jazz are always looking to expand the content
we provide to our readers. We would like to invite you to be a part of it.
We're soliciting contributions from interested individuals (educators,
journalists, enthusiasts, artists, industry professionals) in the following
areas:
*	CD Reviews
*	Book Reviews
*	Concert Reviews
*	Regional Coverage (in Detroit, Portland, Chicago, and Boston)
*	Articles
*	Opinions/Editorials
*	Photo Exhibits
*	Submit a Jazz Club </php/entity_search.php?t=7>

We also welcome your suggestions for new creative content areas as we
continue to broaden our coverage at AAJ.
What's in it for you, you ask?
Well, we cannot compensate you monetarily at this time, but we hope to do so
in the future. In the interim, you'll join a group with a purpose: you'll be
contributing to a site whose mission is to spread the word about jazz to a
larger audience.
We make every effort to empower contributors with music and other material
for review, and our platform provides an excellent opportunity for public
exposure. We also foster a strong sense of community among our contributors,
who all bring different angles to a shared vision.
Sound good? If so, contact us <mailto:mricci at allaboutjazz.com> with your
ideas on how you would like to contribute to AAJ.
We also encourage you to review our submission guidelines
</guidelines/index.html>. If you have additional questions, please don't
hesitate to get in touch with us. We're happy to answer them.
Sincerely,
Michael Ricci <mailto:mricci at allaboutjazz.com>
Publisher, All About Jazz

Kurt Bowermaster