[Dixielandjazz] RE: symbol of jazz

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 19:19:04 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/21/03 2:39:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bowermastergroup at qwest.net writes:

> How about the Alcoholics Anonymous logo?

Nope, that would never work man,  Everyone thinks of Musicians as Drunks and
dopers anyway, too late to change that image.  If you look up Jazz in the
dictionary you might even find a picture of a Drunk.  With or without a Saxophone!

There is however a big difference between those Alcoholics and us Drunks,

They have to go to all them damned meetings and we don't.

Musical content:
 "Drinkin' my baby off my mind"
"There's a tear in my Beer"
"How can I miss you if you won't go away?"
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins