[Dixielandjazz] Re: Concert in the park Sunday

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 12:59:01 PDT 2003

Dear Listmates--

I urge you to support live hot jazz and come to the "Concert in the Park"
to hear the Silver Dollar Jazz Band this Sunday at Freeport Park from 6 - 8
PM. You can reach the park by taking the I-5 Freeway to Meadowview Rd. turn
off (South of Florin Rd.) and turn east on Meadowview and go to 19th St.
and turn right. The park is on Monarch Ave.

The SDJB will be introducing a couple of new Trad Tunes in our repertoire
that all you hard core Watters/Murphy fans will enjoy.

Burt Wilson, trombone, leader
Renard Perry, trumpet
Frank Silva, clarinet
Sugar Willie Erickson, piano