[Dixielandjazz] To Musicians: Tunes needed

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Fri Jul 18 09:44:22 PDT 2003

Hi Rebecca. "Storyville blues" is one of my favorites. It's already in my
first book.

I forgot to mention that I am including some choice modern compositions in
DFB2--eg "Chelsea on down", "Sage hen strut", "Dans les rues d'Antibes",
"Golden Gate stomp"
--so I'll entertain suggestions for more of those, too.

--Sheik

At 10:23 PM 7/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Don't know if my favorite fits into your criteria.... It is "Storyville
>Blues" or Bienville Street Blues".
>Rebecca Thompson

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org