[Dixielandjazz] Max Collie, Indianapolos

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jul 15 22:01:23 PDT 2003

Don Ingle wrote regarding Max Collie & Sam Johnson & the illfaded
Indianapolis debacle.

 > Ahem! I was waiting for someone to brings that up!
> And will anyone forget the fisticuffs between Bill Bacin and Johnson in
the
> parking lot following the debacle?
> Ahh, the good old days!
> Don Ingle

Don, I heard about the Indianapolis thing but did not hear about any
fisticuffs.

Sam wanted me to be a part of the Indianapolis thing.  I, smartly, told him
that I'd go only if I had a roundtrip ticket.  I didn't go.., thank
goodness!.

Tell us about the fisticuffs.

Bob (Inquiring minds want to know) Ringwald