[Dixielandjazz] Re: Max Collie

t.roper3 t.roper3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 15 16:23:57 PDT 2003

Polite excerpt:-

> Whatever opinion one holds as to the merit of the Max Collie outfit it is
not
> true that they rarely play in Britain these days as someone commented.
True,
> they frequently tour Denmark and Germany but invariably on the way out or
on
> their way back they feature at Dover's Swingate I

Thanks for the info' I stand corrected but was really referring to
nationally advertised gigs which seem to be very few each year.

I'm just setting off now to see them play this evening  and I will pass on
the messages from "Kurt", Jim Beebe, Bill Haesler and Mr Ringwald. I'm not
sure about passing on Mr Barbone's comments though!!!!!!   (Joke)

Terry Roper Harrow U.K.