[Dixielandjazz] Photo Album from Richard: Take a look at my online photos!

richard.broadie at gte.net richard.broadie at gte.net
Thu Jul 10 18:38:52 PDT 2003

I've got more than 160 interesting (I think) jazz photos that you can now access on line.  I sent you the list of musicians shown here on the list a day or two ago.  Put this thing on "slideshow", have a brew and enjoy!  (This will likely save me 100 hours of sending pictures.  I want to express my thanks to djmler Murray Hill for suggesting I go this route. Many thanks Murray!  Dick Broadie

You have been invited to view Richard's photos
online at Ofoto! Just click on the link below to get
started.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=26065243405.96657543405&n=1334974371

These photos will be stored in your account for future
viewing, and you can order Kodak prints of your
favorites!

You will need to sign in to your Ofoto account to get
started. If you do not currently have an Ofoto account,
you can join for free and get free shipping on
your first order (restrictions apply)!

Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

Ofoto Customer Service
http://help.ofoto.com/support
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770