[Dixielandjazz] N'awlins-bound... need a little help!

Bigbuttbnd at aol.com Bigbuttbnd at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 10:05:00 PDT 2003

Hey gang:
I'm taking Becky to New Orleans for a few days... she's never been and I
haven't been in 25 years! Many things have changed and I don't have a clue anymore
of where to go and what to avoid in the search for good music and good food
(on a budget, of course!). We'll be there between July 20 and July 23, just in
time to MISS both the French Quarter Festival and the Satchmo Summer Music
Fest! But 2 of our kids are off at band camp for a week and the third and oldest
is working too many hours each week to get into much mischief. My walking has
improved to the point that I can get around just fine... so it's off to the
Big Easy.

Any advice, recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rocky Ball
Banjo
Atlanta