[Dixielandjazz] my photos

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Wed Jul 9 19:15:14 PDT 2003

I recently offered to send some jazz related photos of musicians and friends in and about the jazz world.  The problem is there's too many photos to reasonably send to anyone.   Below is a list of the people in my family photo album who's pictures I scanned in the last couple of days.   If you pick out a few individuals you'd like to have pictures of, drop me a private note and I'll try to make you happy.  Let me know if you have broadband (DSL or Cable) on line access so I can send you appropriately sized files.  Many of these photos were taken in the LA area between 1960 and 1971.  I shoud give credit to Floyd Levin, Ed Lawless and Ray Avery who photographed many of these and were kind enough to furnish me with copies.  Here goes:   Dick B.

Abe Most
Al Morgan
Al Reiman
Alton Purnell