[Dixielandjazz] Alana's Bio

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 18:59:31 PDT 2003

PS. To Alana:

Noticed that you said you go to school in the NorthEast. We (Barbone
Street Jazz Band) are presently negotiating a gig in the Albany area of
New York State. If it firms up, perhaps you might be close enough to get
there. It would be on a Friday night, presently aiming for November 14
and a start at 8 PM.

You would be very welcome to come as my guest and even sit in a tune or
two.

We clarinet players have to stick together. I'll tell em you're my
granddaughter.;-)

Other than that we work regularly in the Philadelphia area and would be
pleased to see you and your friends anytime at our gigs.

visit http://home.earthlink.net/~barbonestreet/ and click on schedule.

Or father away, but consider Rehoboth Beach Delaware. Aug 1 & 2 for
Louis Armstrong's 102nd, and/or Oct 16 to open up the Rehoboth Jazz
Festival. Both incredibly exciting gigs with incredibly exciting
audiences . . . including, gasp, choke, MANY incredible young people,
who like you, love this music.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone