[Dixielandjazz] How many left?

glen page gpage at direct.ca
Tue Jul 8 17:34:55 PDT 2003

After the recent spate of totally off subject, ie DJML, posts I wonder how
many how many of our group either have, or are considering leaving to
utilize their time to greater benefit.

I will stick it out because I have met a number of fine folks with whom I
can talk intelligently about jazz via e-mail.

Why can not people respond  to non jazz topics directly to the instigator of
the thread and not cause others to waste their time having to sort the wheat
from the chaff.

I will stand by in the expectation that those who do not abide by Peter's
guidelines, subsequently reinforced by Bob Ringwald,  will take issue with
this post. I hope Bob is watching.

People who have been long term participants will probably carry on but I
cannot see newer readers who are trying to find out more about OKOM staying
for too long if the diluted jazz content stays as it sometimes is.

Keep on stomping folks, Glen.