[Dixielandjazz] Ralf Reynolds & Rhythm Rascals.

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Mon Jul 7 23:09:54 PDT 2003

I see and sometimes hang out with ther Reynolds Bros. when they perform at
LA's Sweet & Hot festival every year.  They are truely outstanding musicians
and they surround themselves with some of the greatest music talent in the
world.  They became friends long before I appreciated their great talent.
Sometimes, one has to back away from their friends - and realize how much
they are appreciated by others half way around the world, in order to
realize how talented they really are.  I'm going to give them a very careful
listen in a few months.  Thanks for expressing your appreciation.   Dick B