[Dixielandjazz] Ralf Reynolds & Rhythm Rascals.

Sam Meerkin/Evelyne Perks smeerkin at melbpc.org.au
Tue Jul 8 11:43:12 PDT 2003

April DeShields was enquiring about Ralf Reynolds & the Rhythm Rascals.  Their wonderful CDs are available from Ralf himself @ 13341  Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando Florida. FL 32821.  The Reynolds Bros. Rhythm Racals is a washboard band of great charm & vitality that I've only recently discovered.  I play their CDs on my radio program regularly here in Melbourne, but have never heard them "live".  Apparently they dress outrageously & present polished performances.
Best wishes,
Sam Meerkin.