[Dixielandjazz] Labs and jazz & other dawgs

SIngram520 at aol.com SIngram520 at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 14:44:17 PDT 2003

OK gang - here I go.  Korkee, the jazzin' dawg, joined our household 11 1/2
years ago as a pup, $350 for this Lhasa Apso and was raised in front of a bass
drum.  Pops is a drummer, started when he was 5 (just turned 61).  Korkee has
been the host at 11 Sweet N Hot festivals in our room by the pool.  He
graciously greets every one with 2 or 4 legs - including the cockateel upstairs from
us who "drops" by.  He loves music - the louder the better - and welcomes
everyone who is musically inclined whether you can play or not (that's me).  I
tried guitar, failed, and banjo, failed even worse but am a great audient.

We are taking Korkee to music today in Claremont.  Bob is playing in an
outdoor venue with a small jazz band.  He plays each Saturday in Pomona with the
Royale Garden Dixieland Band and subs sometimes with Coyote Hills.  Also playing
with the great Ken Ebert on the 20th in Anaheim which he is so honored to do.

By the way - Korkee loves labs (any color) - they can chase him and out run
him but he can out stop them!!

Musical regards from southern California....

Sheree Ingram
Korkee's Mom
Drummer's wife
Born on Thanksgiving day 1947....