[Dixielandjazz] Labs and jazz

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Jul 6 11:18:34 PDT 2003

Max is indeed a retriever. Apparently a music critic as well. Socrates
leaves the room when I start long tone exercises.
But when he brings all those deflated soccer balls back, how do you fix
them? Are they hard to clean?
Do you have a good soccer ball recipe? Methinks they might taste like a
mergnser, eh?
Your cross the border neighbor in Michigan,
Don Ingle
PS -- I must get up there one day afore long. My kilt maker is still in
business on Dundas. I need to have him let out a yard or two of pleats...one
does heft up a tad by 72. Time to trail after that dog a few added miles I
think to shed some of my avoir dupois -- oops, forgot -- you're on metrics!
Don Ingle