[Dixielandjazz] Bios

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sat Jul 5 22:42:55 PDT 2003

As you all know by now, I've taken it upon myself to maintain a
compilation of all the bios as a Word doc. (Talk about having too much
time on my hands!) Anyway, we now have 73 entries from 68 people. (5 have
submitted addenda.)

I've also got a list of a dozen listmates to whom I resend the document
when new bios are added. If you would like to be on this select list,
just let me know.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz