[Dixielandjazz] Crumley's Bio

willc willc at nova.edu
Sat Jul 5 15:39:13 PDT 2003

Dear Ringmaster-
Phil Crumley is expressly forbidden to post a bio because I interviewed
him in Sacto and am writing an absolutely brilliant piece about him
which will appear in due course in the world famous and ever popular
Mississippi Rag.  Once it's in print, he's on his own.

As a matriculate of the Jason Blair School of Journalism I can state
without reservation that it will be far better for Crumbles to wait
until he has the richly elucidated facts about himself as I interpret
them rather than troubling listmates with the fruits of his own ancient,
bland and befogged memory, especially as it seemed during our talks to
be riddled with truth.
Kindly,

Will ("Where the hell is my cholesterol supplement?") Connelly
Scrivener, Sage and Occasional Soothsayer