[Dixielandjazz] Getting Paid

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Thu Jul 3 17:08:18 PDT 2003

Jerry was the guy who'd say "I can do this alone"  when you asked the 18
foot concert grand to be placed on the stage.

Almost died a couple weeks ago from disease caused as side effect from
chemo.  All three docs, surgeon, internist and oncologist agree that chemo
is more of a danger to me than cancer and I'm now off chemo.  Another few
weeks I should regain my full humanity - at least to the point I ever
manifested human characterists.

After all, I do claim to be a jazz musician!     Dick