[Dixielandjazz] An intro I use - controversial intros

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Wed Jul 2 21:25:32 PDT 2003

Herr Listmeister Ringwald - don the gleaming armour of righteousness, leap
aboard your white charger, raise the OKOM-only banner and race to our
rescue. That varlet Hooks is responsible for all this nonsense - run him
through or at the very least send him supperless to his room.

Now if anyone would like to start a thread about corduroy jackets or barbed
wire that would be quite acceptable if the price was right.

Jazz content - I May Be Wrong But I Think You're Wonderful, But I Think I'm
Wrong.

John The Puritan Farrell
stridepiano at tesco.net