[Dixielandjazz] An intro I use

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 18:39:19 PDT 2003

    "Ladies and Gentlemen:  I'd like to dedicate a song to the NOW
organization--the National Organization for Women.   And especially to Ms.
Gloria Steinam.  And we hope that she has a sense of humor [aside, but
audible] of which she has shown little evidence, thus far."

    and I go directly into the verse for "Hard Hearted Hannah,"  "....Down
in Savannah!  I said Savannah!  The weather there is soft and warm.  The
climate's of a Southern brand/ But there's one thing I don't understand:
They got a gal there/ A pretty gal there/ ...."  Etc.

Charlie