[Dixielandjazz] Sextet from hunger question blocked

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Wed Jul 2 11:23:38 PDT 2003

I received this message back when I tried to answer the post here about the
Sextet frm Hunger.
>Sorry, but Lyris did not find your email address
-> "dingle at baldwin-net.com"

listed as a member of hotjazztalk.

Only members of hotjazztalk are allowed to contribute messages.

Because Lyris could not confirm that you are a member of hotjazztalk,
your message was not accepted.<

Okay -- but I am about as joined up as I want to be, so that's that. As
Groucho the Great once remarked..."Any group that would have me as a member
I should not care to belong to!"
This DJML list is zany (but nice) enough for now.
Don Ingle