[Dixielandjazz] I'm Available!

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 22:28:09 PST 2003

on 1/31/03 10:16 PM, Mike Marois at MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com wrote:

> Hey List;
>
> Just wanted to get the word out that I, Mike Marois grandson of Papa Jac and
> nephew of Frank and Freddie Assunto, am available to do touring and festival
> work.  I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands these days.
>

> Mike Marois
> http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
> http://www.HireBands.com
> http://www.MaroisApps.com

    And I would like to add:

    To any listmates who have not yet had the pleasure of playing with Mike,
you've got a treat coming.  He is not merely a monster player who knows all
the tunes in any key; he is also one of the most pleasant people to hang out
with that you could find.  He will solve all your old problems and create no
new ones.

I guarantee it.
Charlie