[Dixielandjazz] f2f at Fresno festival

Dave Bilgray dbilgray at well.com
Fri Jan 31 15:10:58 PST 2003

Folks,

If you're attending the Fresno Mardi Gras festival, come join us at a f2f
on Saturday at 9 a.m., at a location to be determined.

It's at a different hotel this year -- Sheraton Four Points.  Does anyone
know the layout well enough to suggest a meeting place?  Preferably near
the bar, and far enough away from other activity so we don't get lost in
the crowd.

If no one comes up with a location, I'll post a sign on the festival
bulletin board, once I get there and choose a spot.

Plenty of DJML and DLML buttons available.

See you there.

Dave Bilgray