[Dixielandjazz] Tune request - Baby Elephant Walk (not OKOM, I know, but it is for a project ;-)

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Jan 30 15:23:09 PST 2003

Hi all,

I am  trying to arrange an all tuba version of this Henry Mancini song.
I don't have much experience in arrangements so I am going to need
something to crib from. I have found many midi files on various
websites but I cannot seem to make the  transition from sound (midi) to
notes on the page using Finale. (I guess I am doing something really
basically incorrect with Finale but I don't know what that might
be...have not used it that much...)

  I can put the notes in by hand, so even a scan from something like a
Real Fake Book or piano score would be a good starting point.

TIA,

Dave Richoux