[Dixielandjazz] William Russo Memorial Service

dhs at ev1.net dhs at ev1.net
Mon Jan 27 20:46:32 PST 2003

I am passing this on to anyone in the Midwest who might be willing and able
to make use of it.

Dave Stoddard

===============================

As many of you already know, our father William Russo passed away two weeks
ago.  To honor and celebrate him, we are having a memorial service on
Friday, February 14th at 2:00 PM at St. John Cantius church in Chicago -- a
big, beautiful cathedral located just off of Chicago Avenue near Ogden.  The
service will feature some of his music and a requiem mass.  There will be a
reception TBA afterwards.

We hope that you and everyone who knew and loved him as much as we did will
be able to be there with us to remember and celebrate him.  Please pass this
email along to anyone else you think might be interested in knowing about
the service.

Many thanks -- Camille, Condée, Alexander, and Whitney