[Dixielandjazz] Yama Yama Man

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 22:04:33 PST 2003

on 1/25/03 4:11 PM, David Richoux at tubaman at batnet.com wrote:

> There is a version of the song with lyrics along those lines that Turk
> Murphy did - Jimmy Stanislaw (sp?) sang the vocals.

You can always contact Dave Oppermann of the New Reformation Band.  He used
to sing them back when I played one summer with the band at the Kentucky
State Fair.  I don't have his address, but I have his brother Nick's:

                    nicopp at usol.com

and Nick will know Dave's--or he may know the words: Nick is one helluva
singer himself.  He's one of the guys off the Roadshow that I really miss.

Charlie