[Dixielandjazz] Johnny Mack's record collection!

Vilcad (Ron Gable) vilcad at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 21:38:52 PST 2003

This message was sent to my friend Don Henke, who is the jazz writer for the
Dayton News Papers, and forwarded to me.

Johnny Mack is on our website at:

http://www.jazzadvocate.com/Big%20Band%20Jump/Johnny%20Mack%20Big%20Band.htm

His e-mail address is: Mackjohnny at aol.com

Don, I thought you might want to pass this on.....
I have about 3000 LP albums that I used on my radio show on WMUB all
including
Jazz, Big Bands, Vocals, Small Groups and Comedy which I no longer need.
I just wondered if someone out there might treasure these. I would be happy
discuss a price if someone is interested. I assure you it's a lot of really
good stuff.
My phone no. is 937-252-9313......Thanks............Johnny Mack

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates & Jazz
Writer for Impact Weekly
10790 W. National Road