[Dixielandjazz] Solos was melody v. chords

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 10:09:32 PST 2003

No problem, Fender works for us too. We don't have a "RULE" about that. There
are many gigs that Ace can't make because I have more than one band working at
the same times like on this March's Fat Tuesday when I need 4 bass players.
;-)

Also, Ace no longer solos so we can always use 2 bass players. Him to play
rhythm and you to take the solos when ever you want in the tune. ;-)

Can we do "Big Noise From Winnetka" on your Fender?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone