[Dixielandjazz] Am I Blue or My Bucket's Got a Hole In It

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 13:39:04 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/23/03 8:24:48 AM Central Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> He does a rendition of "Am I Blue" (on a fairly recent Arbors CD) that is
> fantastic. If I was a young seducer of women, I would turn the lights down
> low, put
> soft pillows on the couch, don my smoking jacket, pop the cork on the
> champagne and
> play that song softly on the music system as we toast the joy of life.

   As an old former seducer of women, I usually put the TV on with whatever
game is underway or the movie channel, I put my feet on the couch, don my
sweat pants & top, flip the top off of a Genuine Draft and play Louis
Armstrong's recording of "My Bucket's Got a Hole In It" as I toast the joy of
life without women.

   Jim Beebe

    ( just kidding)...sort of