[Dixielandjazz] Country Western & Dixieland

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 07:43:17 PST 2003

Ernie Carson did record an album entitled Country Goes Dixie or
something to that effect.  Gene Bolen was the clarinet player on the
album.  In addition Gene Bolen was a jazz clarinet player that was with
Merl Haggard when he played the Nixon White House.  He has some funny
stories re: that gig which I won't repeat on this forum.
later,
Randy Fendrick