[Dixielandjazz] A message on the author of the Frank Rosolino piece

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 00:17:51 PST 2003

Here are some messages on the Frank Rosolino piece that I posted.

Here is a note Sudhalter just sent me. So Gene Lees is the author of the
piece on Rosolino.

--Kellso

=======

Gentlemen:

Think you should be aware of the following. Lees is definitely not one to
cross. If the Rosolino thing is to be disseminated further, it should be
with full attribution and disclosure. Otherwise...

Word to the wise.

best,

rms

=======