[Dixielandjazz] This and that

Bob Romans cellblk7 at attbi.com
Mon Jan 20 10:10:50 PST 2003

Hi John...it just goes to show that with all of the modern conveniences that
women have today to help them get all of their womanly/housewifely chores
done, it leaves them with too much time on their hands! Oh for the good old
days of yesteryear, when "A man works from sun to sun, but a woman's work
was/is never done".
Bob (Running-for-cover) Romans
BTW!! Have you ever considered doing "Down In Honky Tonk Town"? On the other
hand, I think I vaguely remember you doing it sometime ago...did you?
Right now I'm listening to "The Pearls" on your CD...great!
br