[Dixielandjazz] Attachments et al

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Mon Jan 20 10:22:45 PST 2003

> Thanks for your help, Tony. As an added thought or two, I found that AOL
8.0 does not work that way.
>  The only way I could come close to looking like Plain Text was to go to
AOL Preferences,
> Text, then make Arial 10 pt. NOT bold, my default font.

For more general information about plain text versus HTML and information
about how to set up lots of different email systems see :-

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

Unfortunately it looks like it is not easy/possible to get plain text out
of AOL 8.0

Andy Ling