[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 1, Issue 443

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Jan 19 19:12:04 PST 2003

I also get the teal green background screen on DWSI's posts.
It smacks of HTML or else he has set his background screen on his computer
so it transfers to the posts.
As to the icons -- well, Bob "Mr. Wonderful" did mention that the ISP for
the list would be off line for an hour a few days back for some ungrade to
their system. Perhaps Sir Robert knows the story.
Don "It isn't easy seeing green" Ingle (Through bloodshot eyes the color
additive factor makes it appear brown!)