[Dixielandjazz] attachments et al.

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Jan 19 17:55:39 PST 2003

I don't know how this looks to the rest of you, but ALL of Dan Spink's
messages have a teal-green background color.

And all the mysterious attachments are labelled [text-plain], but they're
empty, except for the DJML footer  that seem to get added automatically
(by islandnet?)

FWIW, I'm running Windows 2000.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz