[Dixielandjazz] minority musicians, COmplain.

lUIS dANIEL Flores luda at arnet.com.ar
Fri Jan 17 17:46:37 PST 2003

Pat wrote:
>We seem to looking for some sort of quota here.  Are we really
interested in
>the colour? I thought we were interested in the sound.

then talk about sound!!!!

...this list talk about Crosby, Tony almerico (who knows this gay and
why?????), now the food of minorities ??!!, Kenton (is your KOM??).
And we are not talking about sound and the founders of jazz: papa celestin,
Keppard, the musician playing at preservation, Ory, Humphrey or whoever
where there when OKOM began,  not even Armstrong !!!!!.
Too much about Chicago and later,  to few about New Orleans and earlier
jazz.

Luis Daniel Flores
Argentina

---