[Dixielandjazz] Jazz amputees

JBruno868@aol.com JBruno868@aol.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:14:35 EST

Stubby a member of this list and a drummer. He is on a cruise right now. He
would be someone you could talk to.

Chuck Anderson, a trombone player in Costa Mesa is a double leg amputee due
to diabetes. I don't know how Stubby lost his leg. Chuck use to play with
Harry James but he wasn't an amputee then.

I am also a right leg amputee.

Hugs

Judie