[Dixielandjazz] Hyperlink problem

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:00:52 +0000

Hi all,

After I posted my "test" hyperlink URLs I received a bunch of notes saying
that both URLs were functional.

Caught me by surprise because that doesn't work for me. I have Windows 98
and my ISP is ATTBI.com (cable connection). Only the URL that contains the
"http://" prefix works in my system.

I guess the protocols vary depending on such things.

cheers,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com