[Dixielandjazz] Re: No instruments on dance floor, please!!!

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 15:14:00 -0600

--MS_Mac_OE_3124538040_1090451_MIME_Part

Thanks for the alert, Bill.
I'm very sorry for the unintentionally unfriendly tone.
I will again say that he had a right to be angry and blow up at me,
and I will again point out that I referred to myself also as an idiot,
along with the boyfriend, whom I realized after that incident was
not my kind 'o guy after all. (Pity. It's so hard to find a dance partner.)

This wouldn't be the first time that a listmate forgot to add smileys.
I very humbly apologize for being both clumsy AND careless.

From: "Bill Haesler" <bhaesler@nsw.bigpond.net.au>
Dear David and Nancy,
Look out!
If I am right in interpreting Nancy's description, the Aussie 'idiot' you
talk
about is a dear mate of mine.
And an active DJMLer.
Perhaps a few smileys would have been in order, as the comments came over,
at
this end, as being very unfriendly.
However, I'll let him answer for himself.
Kind regards,
Bill.

--MS_Mac_OE_3124538040_1090451_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Dixielandjazz] Re: &nbsp;No instruments on dance floor, please!=
!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Thanks for the alert, Bill. <BR>
I'm very sorry for the unintentionally unfriendly tone. <BR>
I will again say that he had a right to be angry and blow up at me, <BR>
and I will again point out that I referred to myself also as an idiot, <BR>
along with the boyfriend, whom I realized after that incident was <BR>
not my kind 'o guy after all. (Pity. It's so hard to find a dance partner.)=
<BR>
<BR>
This wouldn't be the first time that a listmate forgot to add smileys.<BR>
I very humbly apologize for being both clumsy AND careless. <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<B>From: </B>&quot;Bill Haesler&quot; &lt;bhaesler@nsw.bigpond.net.au&gt;<B=

<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Dear David and Nancy,<BR>
Look out!<BR>
If I am right in interpreting Nancy's description, the Aussie 'idiot' you t=
alk<BR>
about is a dear mate of mine.<BR>
And an active DJMLer. <BR>
Perhaps a few smileys would have been in order, as the comments came over, =
at<BR>
this end, as being very unfriendly.<BR>
However, I'll let him answer for himself.<BR>
Kind regards,<BR>
Bill.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>