[Dixielandjazz] Unsubscribing

JazznDoug@aol.com JazznDoug@aol.com
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:07:27 EST

Hello All,
     Thanks for your kind advice.  I'll have to go with Bob's idea and
unsubscribe, at least until I get set up in the new house.
     It has been great fun following the goings-on here.  The DJML has been a
great curiosity in my house.  ("Where are you getting so much e-mail from?")
I've shared some with my mother, who is also a jazz fan.  She's enjoyed it on
days when all she gets is junk mail.  There always seems to be something
interesting here.
     So I'm off to stuff things in boxes.  I'll be back in June or July.  I'm
keeping your address Bob, incase the website and the server aren't on
speaking terms.  Thanks for tolerating my non-OKOM posts, and all your kind
advice.  Happy New Year, and I'll see you in the summer.

Best Wishes,
Doug Phelps
Laurel, MD