[Dixielandjazz] "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Fri Feb 28 13:07:20 PST 2003

>>    From: Charlie Hooks <charliehooks at earthlink.net>
>>   Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

>>   ... the real surprise was Fred Rogers: I became addicted to him.
>>   An  ordained minister who understood ministry to kids: unique.

Yes, Chas, I know what you mean.

NOTE to any list mates with children and grandchildren:
     Some very intelligent people had the vision and foresight to pull Mr.
Rogers out of retirement to record a few video clips that suggest how we
adults might help young children deal with current events and scary news.
     If you wish, you may view them at:

http://pbskids.org/rogers/parents/sept11.htm

     Musical content: "My Buddy," "You Are Special"