[Dixielandjazz] Why France does not back the US in War withIraq

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 11:58:22 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/28/03 5:26:47 AM Central Standard Time,
PLadd36932 at aol.com writes:

> No doubt some of you will want to have a go at me over my views and I will
> be delighted to have some correspondence with anyone. Nothing I like more
> than a good argument, but off list please.
>
> Cheers

   "off list please"....no, you posted this on the List.  I won't even try to
answer this except to mention how the Brits handled the Moslem fanatics in
the 1800s.

    The Madhi ( The Expected One) came out of the desert with hordes of
programmed "Believers" to kill all 'Infidels' ( unbelievers)  They took over
the Sudan and General Gordon rushed in to save Khartoum.  He organized the
city as best he could while begging the Prime Minister and England for help
and troops.  England stalled and delayed and by the time they sent out some
help, it was too late.  The 'Believers' overran Khartoum and massacred
everyone, including General Gordon.

   The problem now, Pat, is that the 'Believers' have fancier weapons with
which to massacre the 'unbelievers.'   It is known that they are plotting and
funding within Mosques in Britain and France.  A recent report showed that
huge sums of money are pouring into French Mosques from Arab countries to
fund terrorism.

   We learned our lesson in World War II and had a refresher on sept. 11. We
hope to never sit around again and wait to be attacked.  We can't afford to
and you are a fool if you think that your country is somehow immune.

   Respectfully,     Jim Beebe