[Dixielandjazz] Re: Why France does not back the US in War with Iraq

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 18:38:29 PST 2003

In a message dated 27/2/03 6:00:49 PM, JimDBB at aol.com writes:

<< > Put your money where your mouth is. Stop buying French, German and
> Russian products. Do not vacation there. Write your congressmen to stop
> loaning money to them etc., etc. Soon their greed will prevail and they
> will have to support our position. Let's end the free ride we have
> provided them since the end of WW2.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone >>

I did not see Steve's original message but I though he had more sense than
posting this sort of crap on the DJML. Not everyone on the DJML thinks that
the official American policy is correct!

If George W. Bush is prat enough to take the Americans to war and thereby
increase greatly the risk to every American citizen throughout the world
through Extremist Islamic terrorist attacks then that is his problem and he
will have to take the consequences of an escalated number of events on a
scale of what happened on September 11th. Unfortunately the slimeball we have
as Prime Minister has his nose so far up GWB's backside that he is going to
drag us Brits into this sad escapade. I thought I would never say this but
the French, Germans and Russians are talking some sense for a change and
hopefully the other 'uncommitted' nations won't give in to the usual American
tactics of bribery and threats.

Now lets get back to music!

Jerry,
Norwich,