[Dixielandjazz] Gus Viseur

G.Bielderman gerardbielderman at freeler.nl
Thu Feb 27 20:01:23 PST 2003

Hans,
According to THE JAZZ DISCOGRAPHY (Tom Lord) the personnel was:
Gus Viseur (accordion), Pierre / Jean / René Ferret (g), Maurice Spellieux
(b).
I suppose the three guitarists are brothers. And Oscar Aleman was not
present (he was at the previous session!).
Groeten,

Gerard Bielderman, Leie 18, 8032 ZG Zwolle, Netherlands
publisher of EUROJAZZ DISCOS / SWINGIN' AMERICANS / SOUNDS OF NEW ORLEANS
Website: http://members.lycos.nl/gerardbiel